- Basic version of the SIM server includes 160 SIM cards in 5 blades.
- Provides an advanced and intuitive user interface to manage the allocation of SIM cards to the various GSM/UMTS Gateways.
- The administrator receives a real-time view of SIM card availability and in turn can allocate and exchange SIM cards via the admin privileges.
- Provides an integrated interface, which manages the arrays and their SIM cards in correlation with the remote gateways and their ports.
SIM Array (SIM Card Bank, Max 416 SIMs)
- Can include up to 416 SIM cards per chassis.
- It is distributed in up to 13 hot swappable SIM card boards.
- Several SIM arrays can be controlled by a single SIM Server Management Application.
- The SIM cards are plugged on to a SIM card board.
- A single board can store up to 32 SIMs.
- The boards automatically detect SIM cards and perform hot swapping.